In Bulgaria, the Top 200 advertisers represent 70% of the advertising market. The remaining 30% are smaller advertisers who do not have their own marketing department and deep knowledge in the field of marketing and advertising but have a stable business with serious growth potential.
We created an online platform – mediaconnection.bg – that gives information about the media landscape and all media on the market and allows users to create their own media plans and book campaigns. Media Connection provides data on the audience of each media as well as a media planning tool with current rate cards and media schedules. The platform empowers users further by recommending media mix selection based on target group and budget criteria. Media Connection also provides a media language dictionary, facilitating the communication and understanding between clients, media and agencies.
To increase the scope of serviced clients, aiming at the small and mid-sized companies in Bulgaria that have limited understanding of the media landscape and effective campaign planning but are a desired client for both agencies and media.
Number of active users: 1 615
Number of media participating: 335
Total number of created media plans: 1 470
*data as of October 2020